Tuesday, February 17

Top 10 Reasons Why I Have a Difficult Time Blogging :

10. I don't sit at a computer all day anymore.
9. When I do sit at a computer, all I can do is stare at the images that flash before my eyes.
8. My internet connection is...*gasp*...dial-up.
7. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina and besides avoiding the bad traffic there isn't much going on.
6. I do most of my thinking and processing on the 1/2 drive back home while listening to NPR.
5. The rest of my "thought" is used to try and communicate with my husband.
4. The current state of political affairs has my mind in knots.
3. I am not getting enough blood to my brain due to the hours I spend entertaining children.
2. I have to keep it straight when the Tweenies come on because I'll be damned if I am going to sit though that children show! (I can handle The Wiggles and Oobie and I may even like Stanley, but PLEASE GOD, NOT the Tweenies! They scare me! And they should you too!)
1. The amount of crap there is to watch on the 5 channels of television I actually get at home...wins every time.

My SS Today: 5 (I blogged, but yet this medicine still hasn't helped my clogged head!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home