Wednesday, November 5

Ahhh, the life of the little things becoming HUGE things.

Job still is a constant source of headaches, especially in the afternoon.
How a 5 year old can have so MUCH anxiety wrapped up in his little body is beyond me.
A breakdown because the playdough "broke"? Seriously, it happens.

Then finally after riding round the grand backroads of NC on my spare tire, I finally got it fixed. Only cost me $300 to fix that flat, being that the pothole I hit head on, ruined my less than 7500 mile, front passenger side tire rim. So a NEW rim plus a new tire, being that the rim slashed the tire to pieces. All this and I have to pay my taxes this month for the privilege of using these fine roads.

MY GOD! Living in NYC felt expensive, but I honestly don't know how many times I can be hit with "added" expenses. Well I am sure there is a way...

On a personal, emotional note; things are a bit better this week. I am just gonna go with it. I am however wondering what has happened to my bi-weekly blogging partner.

The most shocking news item: the man in Washington who confessed to killing 48 women over two decades?! How? And his confession was laced with how he hated prostitutes and didn't want to pay them. That's nice though. That's nice of you to fuck them THEN kill them. Interesting you crazy psycho. So disturbing how men can use women so readily and then discard them like it is their right, maybe even their goal in life.

I'm exhausted. Must eat. Will keep putting one foot in front of the other.

My SS Today: 5 ($$ runs through our bank account like water, but in reality I know how little it matters.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home